Home › brands › oboz › hiking boots › oboz sapphire mid waterproof hiking boots women's
Oboz Sapphire Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots Women's
Availability : In-Stock
The women’s specific Sapphire sports a sculpted fit and a feel that’s tougher than a sneaker and faster than a boot. An EVA midsole, TPU chassis and O FIT insole add up to a vibrant, light-footed mid with B-DRY waterproof protection.
Oboz Sapphire Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots Women's Features & Specifications:
- O FIT Insole®: Our proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Swiftcurrent Midsole: Our Women’s specific Swiftcurrent midsole provides incredible durability, stability and comfort. The women’s specific cushioning EVA midsole combined with a TPU chassis and ESS plate in the forefoot, which helps prevent stone bruising without inhibiting flex.
- Swiftcurrent Outsole: The Swiftcurrent provides incredible durability, stability and comfort with lugs that provide ample traction strolling down Main Street and enough grip under foot to lead you on the trail.
- Oboz B-DRY Waterproof: There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Fit Notes: Length runs true to size. Lower volume with a sculpted mid-foot and a women’s specific forefoot & toe box.
- Technical Specifications:
- Width: Standard - Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Volume: Standard — Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
- Upper Material:
- Waterproof nubuck leather
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Weight: 14.3 oz / 405 g