Obermeyer Raze Insulated Jacket Men's
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
The Raze Jacket pairs full-motion construction and tech features with a minimal, understated design.
As one of our most popular styles, The Raze Jacket offers Aspen-tested, Obermeyer performance and clean, modern design. This jacket provides ski-ready features like HydroBlock® Pro 15k/15k water resistance and YKK® AquaGuard® zippers to optimize mountain performance. This year, we’re proud to feature REPREVE® recycled materials in the Raze. We’ve also built the Raze jacket with 2-way stretch fabric and a raglan sleeve construction, to achieve full, unrestricted range of motion.
Obermeyer Raze Insulated Jacket Men's Features & Specifications:
- Waterproofing: PERFORMANCE
- Warmth: Insulated
- Fit: REGULAR
Black, Brakelight, Admiral, Westerly, Stellar - HydroBlock® Pro 45% Repreve Polyester, 55% Polyester 2-Way Stretch
Fleet - HydroBlock® Pro 45% Repreve Polyester, 55% Polyester 2-Way Stretch
- Insulation: All Colors - 60gm Body, 40gm Sleeve, Hood
- Lining Content: All Colors - 100% NYLON
- Shell Content: All Colors - 100% POLYESTER
- YKK® AquaGuard® zipper(s): A waterproof polyurethane-coated zipper with smooth gliding characteristics, flexibility for garment use, and proven durability to withstand wear and pressure.
- CZV™ - Control Zone Ventilation: Obermeyer’s CZV™- Control Zone Ventilation brings another level of breathability and comfort to your outdoor experience.
- Mesh gussets
- Skier Critical™ seam sealing: In pieces where weight and range of motion are key, we've mapped the seals to keep skier performance as the goal while allowing freedom of movement and lightweight function.
- Full-Motion™ articulation: With Full-Motion™ articulation, garments are designed and shaped around the form of an active outdoor enthusiast to enhance comfort and performance. Obermeyer’s fit specialists work closely with designers, pattern makers, and factories to ensure each piece is shaped on a multi-dimensional pattern because we consider fit an important technical aspect of everything we make
- 2-way adjustable hood: 2-way adjustment on our hoods allows for a precise, comfortable fit, so your hood works with you throughout the day.
- Removable hood: Situations change on a dime out there on the trail. Customize your style and comfort level in seconds to fit your needs.
- Helmet compatible hood: You don't have to sacrifice the shelter of a hood with the safety of a helmet. Wear a hood over your helmet for the best of both worlds.
- Adjustable cuffs: Personalized fit in seconds to keep your hands warm and dry.
- Thumbhole inner cuffs: Good weather protection begins by keeping out the cold and moisture, and securing openings between pieces of gear is critical in times of unpredictable weather conditions.
- Snap-Away™ water-resistant powderskirt: The powder skirt is a waterproof section of elasticized fabric at the bottom of a jacket above the hem and includes a gripper elastic bottom to create a snug barrier around your waist.
- Detachable goggle cloth: Our detachable lens cloth provides you with an easily accessible absorbent microfiber cleaning cloth to keep your lenses clear and free from unwanted damage.
- Adjustable hem: On cold snowy days you can gather the hem fabric around your waist to keep out elements. Easy to use and reliable for continual adjustments.
- Zipper chest pocket(s): Chest pockets with best in class zippers with leather pulls for easy access with mitts on.
- Zipper pass pocket: Keep your pass secure and out of the way, and alleviate the fear of losing your ticket to ride.
- Interior electronics pocket(s): The electronics pocket is fully configured to accommodate a wide variety of mobile and music devices with a built-in wire port, cord routing port and a secure zippered pocket.
- Interior goggle pocket
- Interior stash pocket(s)
- Cord routing guide
- Accessory ring: Keep your personal items dry and safe with our included accessory ring.
- Fleece chin warmer
- Interior windguard
- Fleece lined collar