Obermeyer Process Insulated Snow Pants Men's
Availability : In-Stock
A sustainably-constructed winter pant to keep you moving on your next adventure.
For maximum performance in the coldest conditions, call on the Process Pant. We’ve engineered this pant with seven decades of mountain experience to create a no-limits, performance-ready addition to your winter gear. With HydroBlock® Elite 30k/30k waterproof/breathable fabric, 4-way stretch panels, and reinforced construction, the Process Pant will keep you at the top of your game, no matter what the mountain throws your way. This Obermeyer fan-favorite is now built with REPREVE® recycled construction – Each Process Pant contains the recycled material of 7 plastic bottles, so you can feel great about your gear.
Obermeyer Process Insulated Snow Pants Men's Features & Specifications:
- Waterproofing: EXTREME
- Warmth: Insulated
- Fit: ACTIVE
- Fabric: All Colors - HydroBlock® Prime 45% Repreve Polyester, 55% Polyester Plain Weave 2-Way Stretch,HydroBlock® Elite 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane 4-Way Stretch Twill Weave
- Insulation: All Colors - PrimaLoft®Black ECO40gm
- Lining Content: All Colors - 100% NYLON
- Shell Content: All Colors - 100% POLYESTER
- YKK® AquaGuard® zipper(s): A waterproof polyurethane-coated zipper with smooth gliding characteristics, flexibility for garment use, and proven durability to withstand wear and pressure.
- RECCO® reflector: RECCO® Technology makes you searchable by rescue professionals worldwide. We outfit some of our premier items withRECCO® reflectors So write your lines down the mountain your way.
- CZV™ - Control Zone Ventilation: Obermeyer’s CZV™- Control Zone Ventilation brings another level of breathability and comfort to your outdoor experience.
- Mesh gussets
- Fully seam sealed
- Full-Motion™ Fusion fit: With Full-Motion™ articulation, garments are designed and shaped around the lifestyle of an active outdoor enthusiast to enhance comfort and a wide range-of-motion.
- Adjustable waist: Design allows user to customize the waist for a refined and tailored fit.
- Fleece lined waistband
- Hem gussets
- Water-resistant powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- Stretch lining panels
- 3D mesh lining inserts: 3D mesh provides comfort with a lightweight structure and tons of breathability. Intelligent placement leads to more comfortable outerwear with better performance which provides just enough support to keep on the mountain until last chair.
- Reinforced knees
- Reinforced seat
- Reinforced hems
- Reinforced scuffguards
- Bonded construction: Bonded garment technology allows for a seamless look, increased waterproofness, and a more fitted profile with increased flexibility.