Obermeyer Parker Insulated Snow Pants Boys'
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
For pinnacle performance on the slopes, we equipped the Parker Pant with ski-tested technology.
When ‘performance’ is a top priority, reach for the Parker Pant. We loaded the Parker with powder-ready features like Full-Motion™ articulation, Control Zone Ventilation, and HydroBlock® Pro 15k/15k waterproof/breathable fabric, the Parker is ready to tame the harshest mountain days. Inner thigh vents provide air circulation in high-movement areas, while double-reinforced construction ensures that the Parker is on-point for years to come. Still growing? No worries -- the Parker features our EWS™ Extended Wear System, so it grows with your body. The Parker Pant is now built with REPREVE® recycled construction, for an adventure-ready solution that supports our environment.
Obermeyer Parker Insulated Snow Pants Boys' Features & Specifications:
- Waterproofing: PERFORMANCE
- Warmth: INSULATED
- Fit: REGULAR
- Fabric: All Colors - HydroBlock® Pro 45% Repreve Polyester, 55% Polyester 2-Way Stretch
- Insulation: All Colors - 60gm
- Lining Content: All Colors - 100% POLYESTER
- Shell Content: All Colors - 100% POLYESTER
- Adjustable waist: Design allows user to customize the waist for a refined and tailored fit.
- EWS™ - Extended Wear System: Lengthen pant hems and powder cuff up to two inches, extending the life of the ski garment as the teen grows taller. Snip the innovative Extended Wear System colored threads and your ski pants will be like new again.
- CZV™ - Control Zone Ventilation: Obermeyer’s CZV™- Control Zone Ventilation brings another level of breathability and comfort to your outdoor experience.
- Water-resistant powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- Skier Critical™ seam sealing: In pieces where weight and range of motion are key, we've mapped the seals to keep skier performance as the goal while allowing freedom of movement and lightweight function.
- Zipper cuffs
- Hem gussets
- YKK® zipper(s): A name that is synonymous with quality and durability, which makes them perfect for your Obermeyer garment, easy to use with a gloved hand or in wind-driven icy conditions. Obermeyer has been a partner with YKK® for over 50 years.
- Full-Motion™ articulation: With Full-Motion™ articulation, garments are designed and shaped around the form of an active outdoor enthusiast to enhance comfort and performance. Obermeyer’s fit specialists work closely with designers, pattern makers, and factories to ensure each piece is shaped on a multi-dimensional pattern because we consider fit an important technical aspect of everything we make
- Fleece lined waistband
- Abrasion-resistant hems: There's always gonna be some form of impact out there on the mountain. Our abrasion-resistant hems keep your apparel protected from impact damage so you can focus on picking your lines.
- Double-layer reinforcement
- Reinforced knees
- Reinforced seat
- Reinforced scuffguards