Obermeyer Orb Insulated Jacket Little Boys'
Availability : In-Stock
On-mountain performance designed with the littlest ones in mind.
Our Orb Jacket pairs modern, race-inspired design with Obermeyer performance technology. HydroBlock® Sport 10k/10k waterproof/breathable fabric keeps wet weather at bay, while Full-Motion™ articulation offers a complete, uninhibited range of movement. Like all Obermeyer gear, the Orb Jacket is built to last for years -- that’s why we’ve included the I-Grow™ Extended Wear System, ensuring the Orb will survive any sudden growth spurts. For a fun, interactive detail, we’ve also included a working compass built right into the Orb jacket.
Obermeyer Orb Insulated Jacket Little Boys' Features & Specifications:
- Waterproofing: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Warmth: INSULATED
- Fit: REGULAR
- Fabric: All Colors - HydroBlock® Sport 100% Polyester Ottoman Weave
- Insulation: All Colors - 220gm Body, 180gm Sleeve, 80gm Hood
- Lining Content: All Colors - 100% POLYESTER
- Shell Content: All Colors - 100% POLYESTER
- Attached hood
- Stretch inner hood gasket
- Fleece earwarmers
- I-Grow™ Extended Wear System: I-Grow™ system allows the garment to increase the sleeve cuff and pant hem lengths to extend the longevity of your garments and support families' clothing needs. Snip and release the 'I-Grow' colored threads to lengthen the sleeves and cuffs up to two inches.
- Full-Motion™ articulation: With Full-Motion™ articulation, garments are designed and shaped around the form of an active outdoor enthusiast to enhance comfort and performance. Obermeyer’s fit specialists work closely with designers, pattern makers, and factories to ensure each piece is shaped on a multi-dimensional pattern because we consider fit an important technical aspect of everything we make
- Reflective logo: We want to keep our young passionate winter enthusiast as safe as possible on the mountain, at the bus stop, or on your local trails.
- Reflective trim: We want to keep our young passionate winter enthusiast as safe as possible on the mountain, at the bus stop, or on your local trails.
- Reflective zipper pull(s): We want to keep our young passionate winter enthusiast as safe as possible on the mountain, at the bus stop, or on your local trails.
- YKK® zipper(s): A name that is synonymous with quality and durability, which makes them perfect for your Obermeyer garment, easy to use with a gloved hand or in wind-driven icy conditions. Obermeyer has been a partner with YKK® for over 50 years.
- Chest pocket(s)
- Water-resistant powderskirt with elastic hem
- Interior windguard
- Fleece chin warmer
- Elastic cuffs
- Fleece lined cuffs
Interior stash pocket(s)
- Accessory ring: Keep your personal items dry and safe with our included accessory ring.
- Available in Size 1
- Working compass: Lost in the tree line and have an Aprés on schedule? Get yourself back on the trail with our included compass.