Obermeyer Nomad Cargo Insulated Snow Pants Men's
Availability : In-Stock
An outdoor pant with maximum storage and a tailored fit, for always-comfortable, always-ready capability
The Nomad Cargo Pant features our classic, tailored fit, and comes loaded with paneled construction and outdoor-ready technology to tackle anything you throw at it. HydroBlock® Sport 10k/10k waterproof breathable fabric protects against moisture, and Full-Motion™ articulation provides unrestricted mobility. We’ve also included cargo, seat, and handwarmer pockets to maximize essential outdoor storage. For added durability where you need it most, the Nomad is built with abrasion-resistant hems and scuffguards, as well as reinforced seams. 40gm of lightweight insulation adds warmth on cold mountain days, making the Nomad an ideal solution for any outdoor adventure.
Obermeyer Nomad Cargo Insulated Snow Pants Men's Features & Specifications:
- Waterproofing: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Warmth: Insulated
- Fit: REGULAR
- Fabric: All Colors - HydroBlock® Sport 100% Polyester Ottoman Weave
- Insulation: All Colors - 40gm Needlepunch
- Lining Content: All Colors - 100% POLYESTER
- Skier Critical™ seam sealing: In pieces where weight and range of motion are key, we've mapped the seals to keep skier performance as the goal while allowing freedom of movement and lightweight function.
- Water-resistant powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- YKK® zipper(s): A name that is synonymous with quality and durability, which makes them perfect for your Obermeyer garment, easy to use with a gloved hand or in wind-driven icy conditions. Obermeyer has been a partner with YKK® for over 50 years.
- Cargo pocket(s)
- Seat pocket(s)
- Adjustable waist: Design allows user to customize the waist for a refined and tailored fit.
- Full-Motion™ articulation: With Full-Motion™ articulation, garments are designed and shaped around the form of an active outdoor enthusiast to enhance comfort and performance. Obermeyer’s fit specialists work closely with designers, pattern makers, and factories to ensure each piece is shaped on a multi-dimensional pattern because we consider fit an important technical aspect of everything we make
- Abrasion-resistant scuffguards: Your pants are the closest piece of apparel to all of the action, and it's where your boots are. Our abrasion-resistant scuffguards keep your pants from taking any impact damage that may occur on the inside of your legs from your equipment.
- Abrasion-resistant hems: There's always gonna be some form of impact out there on the mountain. Our abrasion-resistant hems keep your apparel protected from impact damage so you can focus on picking your lines.
- Reinforced inseams