Obermeyer June Insulated Jacket Girls'
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Staying warm means staying on the mountain. That’s why we made the June Jacket.
We loaded the June Jacket with tech features and good looks, to blend outdoor performance with modern style. Skier Critical™ seam sealing and a Snap-Away™ water-resistant powderskirt means the June is ready for any powder anytime, while additional storage pockets mean you can stay out there longer. Remove the hood, and you’ve got a jacket ready to tackle life’s low-key adventures.
Obermeyer June Insulated Jacket Girls' Features & Specifications:
- Waterproofing: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Warmth: INSULATED
- Fit: REGULAR
Navy, Blue-Bird, Firefall, Feel The Beet - HydroBlock® Sport 100% Polyester Twill Weave
Black - HydroBlock® Sport 100% Polyester Twill Weave
- Insulation: All Colors - 80gm Body, Hood, 60gmSleeve
- Lining Content: All Colors - 100% NYLON
- Shell Content: All Colors - 100% POLYESTER
- Skier Critical™ seam sealing: In pieces where weight and range of motion are key, we've mapped the seals to keep skier performance as the goal while allowing freedom of movement and lightweight function.
- YKK® zipper(s): A name that is synonymous with quality and durability, which makes them perfect for your Obermeyer garment, easy to use with a gloved hand or in wind-driven icy conditions. Obermeyer has been a partner with YKK® for over 50 years.
- Full-Motion™ articulation: With Full-Motion™ articulation, garments are designed and shaped around the form of an active outdoor enthusiast to enhance comfort and performance. Obermeyer’s fit specialists work closely with designers, pattern makers, and factories to ensure each piece is shaped on a multi-dimensional pattern because we consider fit an important technical aspect of everything we make
- Removable hood: Situations change on a dime out there on the trail. Customize your style and comfort level in seconds to fit your needs.
- Magic Chain hood attachment: A slider system that connects the hood to the jacket in the back that will break away instantly if the hood happens to get caught on a tree, on the lift, or any other interfering object.
- Chest pocket(s)
- Snap-Away™ water-resistant powderskirt: The powder skirt is a waterproof section of elasticized fabric at the bottom of a jacket above the hem and includes a gripper elastic bottom to create a snug barrier around your waist.
- Water-resistant powderskirt with gripper elastic hem
- Fuzzy-fleece lined collar
- Fleece chin warmer
- Interior windguard
- Interior electronics pocket(s): The electronics pocket is fully configured to accommodate a wide variety of mobile and music devices with a built-in wire port, cord routing port and a secure zippered pocket.
- Interior goggle pocket
- Detachable goggle cloth: Our detachable lens cloth provides you with an easily accessible absorbent microfiber cleaning cloth to keep your lenses clear and free from unwanted damage.
- Thumbhole inner cuffs: Good weather protection begins by keeping out the cold and moisture, and securing openings between pieces of gear is critical in times of unpredictable weather conditions.
- Accessory ring: Keep your personal items dry and safe with our included accessory ring.
- Faux suede trim
- Reflective logo: We want to keep our young passionate winter enthusiast as safe as possible on the mountain, at the bus stop, or on your local trails.