Obermeyer Jette Insulated Jacket Women's
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
The Jette is one of our classics, a stylish, sporty jacket that comes loaded with the tech you need for all-day performance.
Our fashion-forward Jette jacket comes equipped with performance technology, making it the ideal entry point for ambitious skiers and snowboarders. Features like Full-Motion™ articulation, Thermore® insulation, full seam sealing, a Snap-Away™ water-resistant powderskirt, and more come together in the Jette Jacket. The Jette is also built with REPREVE® recycled construction, so you can feel great about the gear you wear. Sleek, race-inspired design is sure to turn heads with any of the Jette’s colorways. When it’s time to step your game up, reach for the Jette Jacket.
Obermeyer Jette Insulated Jacket Women's Features & Specifications:
- Waterproofing: PERFORMANCE
- Warmth: INSULATED
- Fit: ACTIVE
- Lining Content: All Colors - 100% NYLON
- Shell Content: All Colors - 100% POLYESTER
- Fully seam sealed
- Full-Motion™ articulation: With Full-Motion™ articulation, garments are designed and shaped around the form of an active outdoor enthusiast to enhance comfort and performance. Obermeyer’s fit specialists work closely with designers, pattern makers, and factories to ensure each piece is shaped on a multi-dimensional pattern because we consider fit an important technical aspect of everything we make
- Bonded construction: Bonded garment technology allows for a seamless look, increased waterproofness, and a more fitted profile with increased flexibility.
- YKK® AquaGuard® zipper(s): A waterproof polyurethane-coated zipper with smooth gliding characteristics, flexibility for garment use, and proven durability to withstand wear and pressure.
- Removable hood: Situations change on a dime out there on the trail. Customize your style and comfort level in seconds to fit your needs.
- Adjustable hood: Hoods are invaluable for extra protection and comfort in the elements. Depending on the style and its purpose, all Obermeyer hoods offer a wide range of adjustments. Each hood is specifically designed with each jacket style to best shelter your head and neck in challenging weather conditions.
- Fleece lined collar
- Zipper chest pocket(s): Chest pockets with best in class zippers with leather pulls for easy access with mitts on.
- Zipper pass pocket: Keep your pass secure and out of the way, and alleviate the fear of losing your ticket to ride.
- CZV™ - Control Zone Ventilation: Obermeyer’s CZV™- Control Zone Ventilation brings another level of breathability and comfort to your outdoor experience.
- Mesh gussets
- Thumbhole inner cuffs: Good weather protection begins by keeping out the cold and moisture, and securing openings between pieces of gear is critical in times of unpredictable weather conditions.
- Interior windguard
- Fleece chin warmer
- Interior electronics pocket(s): The electronics pocket is fully configured to accommodate a wide variety of mobile and music devices with a built-in wire port, cord routing port and a secure zippered pocket.
- Cord routing guide
- Interior goggle pocket
- Detachable goggle cloth: Our detachable lens cloth provides you with an easily accessible absorbent microfiber cleaning cloth to keep your lenses clear and free from unwanted damage.
- Interior stash pocket(s)
- Snap-Away™ water-resistant powderskirt: The powder skirt is a waterproof section of elasticized fabric at the bottom of a jacket above the hem and includes a gripper elastic bottom to create a snug barrier around your waist.
- Adjustable hem: On cold snowy days you can gather the hem fabric around your waist to keep out elements. Easy to use and reliable for continual adjustments.
- Accessory ring: Keep your personal items dry and safe with our included accessory ring.
- Key keeper