Obermeyer Cosima Down Jacket Women's
Availability : In-Stock
Our Cosima is classic Obermeyer, with its ultra-flattering fit and breathable Allied Feather + Down insulation.
Cosima’s contoured, shaped design keeps you looking great, on or off the mountain. Comfort improvements like Thermal Zone Distribution™ provide everyday wearability, and the Cosima also comes feature-loaded for optimum performance. 2-way stretch fabric and Full-Motion™ articulation allow a full range of movement, so you’ll be at your best on the slopes. Of course, when it’s time for après, the chic Cosima is guaranteed to keep turning heads. This year, the Cosima is also available with REPREVE® recycled construction, so you can feel great about the gear you wear.
Obermeyer Cosima Down Jacket Women's Features & Specifications:
- Waterproofing: PERFORMANCE
- Warmth: DOWN
- Fit: Regular
- Fabric: Black, White, Brakelight, Bee-Line, Pixie Dust, Interference, Prophecy, Glitchy, Stellar - HydroBlock® Pro 45% Repreve Polyester, 55% Polyester 2-Way Stretch
- Insulation: All Colors - Allied Feather, Down 550 Fill Power Duck Down Upper Body, Outer Sleeve, Hood, Thermore® Classic 115gm Lower Body, Side Body, Underarm Sleeve
- Lining Content: All Colors - 100% NYLON
- Shell Content: All Colors - 100% POLYESTER
- Full-Motion™ articulation: With Full-Motion™ articulation, garments are designed and shaped around the form of an active outdoor enthusiast to enhance comfort and performance. Obermeyer’s fit specialists work closely with designers, pattern makers, and factories to ensure each piece is shaped on a multi-dimensional pattern because we consider fit an important technical aspect of everything we make
- Bonded construction: Bonded garment technology allows for a seamless look, increased waterproofness, and a more fitted profile with increased flexibility.
- Thermal Zone Distribution™ mapped insulation: Thermal Zone Distribution™ mapped insulation combines multiple insulation technologies to keep you warm on the coldest days.
- Seamless bonded quilting
- YKK® AquaGuard® zipper(s): A waterproof polyurethane-coated zipper with smooth gliding characteristics, flexibility for garment use, and proven durability to withstand wear and pressure.
- Removable hood: Situations change on a dime out there on the trail. Customize your style and comfort level in seconds to fit your needs.
- Fleece lined collar
- Zipper chest pocket(s): Chest pockets with best in class zippers with leather pulls for easy access with mitts on.
- Zipper hand pockets
- Zipper pass pocket: Keep your pass secure and out of the way, and alleviate the fear of losing your ticket to ride.
- CZV™ - Control Zone Ventilation: Obermeyer’s CZV™- Control Zone Ventilation brings another level of breathability and comfort to your outdoor experience.
- Mesh gussets
- Stretch lining panels
- Thumbhole inner cuffs: Good weather protection begins by keeping out the cold and moisture, and securing openings between pieces of gear is critical in times of unpredictable weather conditions.
- Interior windguard
- Fleece chin warmer
- Interior electronics pocket(s): The electronics pocket is fully configured to accommodate a wide variety of mobile and music devices with a built-in wire port, cord routing port and a secure zippered pocket.
- Cord routing guide
- Interior stash pocket(s)
- Detachable goggle cloth: Our detachable lens cloth provides you with an easily accessible absorbent microfiber cleaning cloth to keep your lenses clear and free from unwanted damage.
- Snap-Away™ water-resistant powderskirt: The powder skirt is a waterproof section of elasticized fabric at the bottom of a jacket above the hem and includes a gripper elastic bottom to create a snug barrier around your waist.
- Adjustable hem: On cold snowy days you can gather the hem fabric around your waist to keep out elements. Easy to use and reliable for continual adjustments.
- Accessory ring: Keep your personal items dry and safe with our included accessory ring.
- Key keeper