Obermeyer Cara Mia Insulated Jacket Without Fur Little Girls'
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
The Cara Mia Jacket features sustainable construction, winter ready design, and Swarovski® crystal embellishment.
With a subtle Swarovski® crystal embellishment and REPREVE® recycled fabric, the Cara Mia is a responsible way to bring style to the slopes. The Cara Mia is built with REPREVE® recycled material, a unique performance yarn that turns plastic bottles into performance outdoor apparel. This means that each Cara Mia contains the recycled material of ten plastic bottles. Combine this Earth-first construction with a suite of ski-ready features like HydroBlock® Pro 15k/15k waterproof/breathable fabric and Full-Motion™ articulation, and you’ve got a jacket your whole family will love.
Obermeyer Cara Mia Insulated Jacket Without Fur Little Girls' Features & Specifications:
- Waterproofing: PERFORMANCE
- Warmth: INSULATED
- Fit: ACTIVE
- Fabric: All Colors - HydroBlock® Pro 45% Repreve Polyester, 55% Polyester 2-Way Stretch Component:Faux Fur Colors:All Colors
- Insulation: All Colors - 220gm Body, 160gm Sleeve, 80gm Hood
- Lining Content: All Colors - 100% NYLON
- Shell Content: All Colors - 100% POLYESTER
- Swarovski® crystal embellishment: Swarovski is an Austrian producer of glass headquartered in Wattens, Austria. Swarovski has been a family-owned business since it was founded in 1895 by Daniel Swarovski.
- Removable hood: Situations change on a dime out there on the trail. Customize your style and comfort level in seconds to fit your needs.
- Magic Chain hood attachment: A slider system that connects the hood to the jacket in the back that will break away instantly if the hood happens to get caught on a tree, on the lift, or any other interfering object.
- Stretch inner hood gasket
- Fleece earwarmers
- I-Grow™ Extended Wear System: I-Grow™ system allows the garment to increase the sleeve cuff and pant hem lengths to extend the longevity of your garments and support families' clothing needs. Snip and release the 'I-Grow' colored threads to lengthen the sleeves and cuffs up to two inches.
- Full-Motion™ articulation: With Full-Motion™ articulation, garments are designed and shaped around the form of an active outdoor enthusiast to enhance comfort and performance. Obermeyer’s fit specialists work closely with designers, pattern makers, and factories to ensure each piece is shaped on a multi-dimensional pattern because we consider fit an important technical aspect of everything we make
- Reflective logo: We want to keep our young passionate winter enthusiast as safe as possible on the mountain, at the bus stop, or on your local trails.
- Reflective trim: We want to keep our young passionate winter enthusiast as safe as possible on the mountain, at the bus stop, or on your local trails.
- Reflective zipper pull(s): We want to keep our young passionate winter enthusiast as safe as possible on the mountain, at the bus stop, or on your local trails.
- YKK® zipper(s): A name that is synonymous with quality and durability, which makes them perfect for your Obermeyer garment, easy to use with a gloved hand or in wind-driven icy conditions. Obermeyer has been a partner with YKK® for over 50 years.
- Water-resistant powderskirt with elastic hem
- Interior windguard
- Fleece chin warmer
- Stretch inner cuffs
- Interior fleece lining panel(s)
- Interior stash pocket(s)
- Interior pass pocket
- Accessory ring: Keep your personal items dry and safe with our included accessory ring.
- Working compass: Lost in the tree line and have an Aprés on schedule? Get yourself back on the trail with our included compass.