Home › brands › oakley › snowboard & ski › helmets › oakley mod1 pro snow helmet
Oakley Mod1 Pro Snow Helmet
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Enhanced with Dura-Matter construction, MOD1 PRO is designed to increase all-around durability while keeping the same low-profile design as MOD1. This classic skate-style inspired helmet is offered in multiple fits and sizes and ready for anywhere on the mountain.
Oakley Mod1 Pro Snow Helmet Features & Specifications:
- DURA-MATTER: Our most robust construction method, using an injected molded Dura-Matter shell applied over an EPS foam liner. Dura-Matter is dent and ding resistant, offering the highest level of durability.
- SKULL MATRIX: MIPS® and BOA® technologies merge into a unique single system. Skull Matrix is designed to provide a more adaptive fit to help enhance comfort for an improved riding experience.
- VENTILATION: Fixed vents in front of helmet allow for goggle ventilation while the fixed vents on top of the helmet help keep the riders cool.
- POLARTEC® POWER GRID™: Moisture-wicking, removable, washable head liner and earpads
- MIPS® BRAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM: Reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- BOA® 360 FIT SYSTEM : A fully adjustable design is engineered to help deliver an exact fit
- FIDLOCK® BUCKLE: Seamless magnetic functionality lets you fasten your helmet with gloves on.
- REMOVABLE LINER AND EARPADS: Detachable headliner and earpads offer the freedom to adjust the configuration to your liking, and machine washable for easy cleaning.
- Helmet Travel Bag and Oakley Decal Included
- Small (51-55cm) / Medium (55-59cm) / Large (59-63cm)
- ASTM F2040 and CE EN1077 certifications