Oakley Contender Sport Block Polo Shirt Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Unique two-fabric color blocking construction along with advanced moisture wicking management and full-stretch fabrication make the Oakley Contender Sport Block polo ideal for the range, golf course, or clubhouse. Antibacterial fabric treatment assists in repelling odor, and UPF 15+ helps provide protection from the sun’s UV rays.
Oakley Contender Sport Block Polo Shirt Men's Features & Specifications:
- Hydrolix moisture management system helps keep you cool, dry, and comfortable
- 4-way stretch provides freedom of movement and superior comfort
- UPF 15+ is designed to provide sun protection
- Antibacterial helps prevent bacteria and odor build-up
- Recycled Polyester made from post-consumer plastic bottles that is lightweight and breathable
- Two button closure for classic styling
- Two fabric color block construction offers unique look
- Embroidered Ellipse on back of neck
- Oakley transfer logo on back yoke and left sleeve
- Split hems for improved overall comfort
- Side panel inserts with stretch provide enhanced shoulder/side rotation
- Internal microfiber eyewear cloth offers a quick convenient solution
- 93% Recycled Polyester
- 7% Spandex
- 4 WAY STRETCH: Quick drying. Flexible. A multi-directional 4-Way Stretch fabric ensures greater freedom of movement and enhanced comfort.
- HYDROLIX™: Stay cool, dry and comfortable with moisture absorption, wicking and accelerated drying time. Oakley’s exclusive O Hydrolix™ moisture management system functions throughout your performance.
- RECYCLED: Recycled fabric is derived from post-consumer plastic bottles, which help to reduce C02 emissions in the air and keep plastic out of landfills. The result is a recycled polyester that is breathable, lightweight, and durable.
- ANTIBACTERIAL: Take part with confidence. Repels harmful bacteria for improved odor control across a broad range of activities.
- UPF 15+: An advanced fabric treatment designed to provide “fair” protection against the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays.