Nordica Promachine 120 Ski Boots Men's - 2021/2022
Availability : In-Stock
Just like the 130, the Promachine 120 is a low-volume, high-performance, lightweight boot that’s built to get the most out of all conditions—but with added comfort. Besides having a slightly softer flex than the Promachine 130, the 120 also employs Primaloft in the liner for optimal warmth and a softer feel, making it ideal for skiers looking for a slightly more forgiving boot. Thanks to stiffer plastic along the spine of the shell, the boot offers tons of lateral stability, allowing for great energy transfer. That, combined with an anatomical 98mm-last shell and 3D liner, that can be further customized using infrared heating, makes for incredibly responsive, precise turns and ample rebound. Choose the Promachine 120 if you’re looking for a boot that matches high performance with superb comfort.
Nordica Promachine 120 Ski Boots Men's - 2021/2022 Features & Specifications:
- LAST (MM): 98 MM
- FLEX: 120
- BOOT WEIGHT PER HALF PAIR [g]: 1830g
- LINER: ISOTHERM 3D Cork Fit Primaloft®
- GRIPWALK: COMPATIBLE
- LINER PULL TABS: 2
- SHELL: INFRARED PU
- CUFF: INFRARED PU
- POWER STRAP: 45 MM + POWER DRIVER
- SHELL BUCKLES: 2 MICRO ALU
- CUFF BUCKLES: 2 MICRO ALU
- ISO STANDARD: 9523
- CANTING: DUAL
- FORWARD LEAN: 13°
- RAMP ANGLE: 5°
- SKIER LEVEL 1-5 (BEGINNER - EXPERT): 4
- TRI FORCE SHELL CONSTRUCTION: The combination of three different plastics offers maximum power with comfort and easy entry to the ski boot. Lightweight athletic equipment is fundamentally important, so we’ve devolved a whole new lightweight shell, specific to the challenges associated with a products this light. The Tri-Force Frame design is a remarkable concept, using an anatomical shell design that channels energy through the body of the boot to the edges of your skis. It allows nimble and precise movements while critically maintaining the highest level of comfort.
- TRI FORCE SHELL CONSTRUCTION (BENEFITS): Increases comfort without sacraficing power • Light weight • Easy on and off
- INFRARED TECHNOLOGY: The true key in creating a custom boot design is not whether you can manipulate the natural form of a boots shell but rather, to create a boot design that can easily and effectively deliver the proper level of modifications, in critical areas, that will benefit not only the fit of the boot but will also enhance its on snow performance and feel. For this reason we developed our Infrared Heating Element and our Tri-Force shell. We saw the need to create a boot design and a customization technology that would work together to deliver the perfect amount of customization, only to areas of the shell where it’s needed. We also saw the need to create a system that was accurate and easy to use, saving time and eliminating mistakes. The key component in achieving this is the Infrared Heating lamp, heating the plastic of the boot quickly from the inside out, at a right temperature. This allows the boot to remain undamaged by the heating element and for the customization to take a permanently defined shape.
- INFRARED TECHNOLOGY (BENEFITS): Precise Custom Fit • Releaves pressure from sensative areas & bunions
- CUSTOM CORK FIT: Fast and easy liner customization. Engineered with the combination of a natural cork compound and an anatomical pre-shaped 3D laminate, our Custom Cork Liners create the perfect balance between comfort and performance while being completely customizable.
- CUSTOM CORK FIT (BENEFITS): Precise Custom Fit • Increases warmth • Shock absorption • Increases control
- PRIMALOFT®: Breathable insulation that keeps your feet warm and dry
- PRIMALOFT® (BENEFITS): Warm • Water resistant • Lightweight • Made from 55% post-consumer recycled content
- WEATHER SHIELD: Waterproof textile prevents water and snow from entering the boot.
- WEATHER SHIELD (BENEFITS): Keeps feet dry • Keeps feet warm
- GRIP WALK SOLES: Extra grippy soles with easy walk technology.
- GRIP WALK SOLES (BENEFITS): Better grip and traction on veriable terrain • Makes walking in ski boots easy and more natural • Interchangable • GripWalk + ISO 9523 Compatable
- POWER DRIVER: Drives more power from b