Nordica Dead Money Freeride & Park Ski Boots Men's
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Dead or alive? Easy Money? No matter, you’ll be ON the money when you show up to ride the park on the Nordica Dead Money Ski Boots. This middle-flexing model in Nordica s Freestyle lineup packs all the features you want, with a Triax Ultra Light polymer shell, Full Shock Absorber bootboard, high traction rubber soles, and even a frickin’ pant clip holder.
Nordica Dead Money Freeride & Park Ski Boots Men's Features:
- Fit: Medium fit last with upright and centered stance for landing your biggest tricks
- Flex: Dynamic Performance Code 12.5-3-H – 12.5 Nm/degrees (stiffness) is a moderately stiff freestyle boot; 3x (progression). // the boot stiffness more than doubles at the deepest flexing point. // High (rebound) returns the boot at the highest rate for quick turns and edge change.
- Liner: PFP Performance Fit liner
- TRIAX Ultra Light polymer shell
- Progressive Flex with tongue rebound
- Pant Clip holder
- Stance: 45 degree instep retention
- Aluminum 2 positions screwed
- Micro Adjust Alloy buckles with 2 mount points
- Power Strap: Steezy Studded Velcro
- Full Shock Eraser Bootboards – Elastomer-enhanced dual density bootboards take the sting out of flat landings.
- High Traction Rubber Sole and Heel – Security while booting on the steeps or on the pipe
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced More
- Ski Boot Flex: Stiff
- Forefoot Width: 101 mm
- Flex Index: Up to 115 progressive (Nordica scale: 12.5/3/H)
- Number of Buckles: 3
- Warranty: 2 Years