Marmot Lightray Pants Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Preparing for unexpected weather on high-speed runs? Add the Men's Lightray Pants to your pack. Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® fabric, a PFC-free water-repelling finish, and their 100% seam-taped construction keep you dry. Wind-resistant PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ECO offers warmth without weight, plus is made from recycled material to reduce its environmental impact. Articulated knees increase mobility, while CORDURA® scuff guards resist abrasions against icy patches. These snow pants offer interior features like leg vents for improved airflow and gaiters that prevent snow from reaching inner layers. For added safety, the RECCO® Avalanche Rescue Reflector bounces back a signal to rescuers.
Marmot Lightray Pants Men's Features and Specifications
- Waterproof, breathable 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric keeps you dry and reduces internal condensation; 100% seam taped for complete leakproof protection
- Environmentally sustainable PFC-free DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish repels water from the fabric's surface
- Lightweight, breathable, and wind-resistant PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ECO offers warmth; made of post-consumer recycled material
- RECCO® Avalanche Rescue Reflector bounces back signal to rescuers
- CORDURA® scuff guards resist abrasions
- Articulated knees for improved mobility
- Internal leg vents provide airflow and gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow out
- Water-resistant handwarmer and thigh pockets
- Adjustable waist with snap closure and zip fly
Product Weight:1lb 3.6oz (556g)
Main Fabric:GORE-TEX® Products 2L 100% Recycled Polyester 3.2 oz/yd.
Insulation Type:PrimaLoft Eco Black 40g