Marker Jester 16 ID Ski Bindings
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Fully updated Jester 16 ID including new heel and toe with lightweight magnesium parts. Superior skiing performance for freestylers and freeriders.
From its very beginning 10 years ago, the MARKER Jester has ruled the mountain. The Jester 16 ID continues that heritage, from the highest peaks and steepest lines all the way to the park and pipe. This year´s model was completely updated und tuned, just like the full range of Royal Family bindings. Both the toe and heel are re-designed. Incorporating magnesium sole holders in front and the even lighter magnesium Interpivot 3 heel. This makes for less weight, higher stiffness and improved power transmission. The new Anti Ice Rail is pretty handy to scrape off the snow from the boot sole. All MARKER Royal Family bindings feature Power Width Design that make skis perform at their best. Due to the incorporated Sole.ID construction the Jester 16 ID is compatible for GripWalk, alpine and touring boots.
Marker Jester 16 ID Ski Bindings Features & Specifications:
- PRIMARY CATEGORY: Freeride/Freestyle
- ADULT/JUNIOR: ADULT
- BASIC COLOR: black;grey
- BINDING WEIGHT: 1070 g
- BOOT TYPE: Alpine , GripWalk , Touring
- BRAKE WIDTH: 90 mm\ 100 mm\ 110 mm\ 120 mm
- DIN/ISO RANGE: 6.0 - 16.0
- GRIPWALK READY: Yes
- HEEL ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 20
- STAND HEIGHT W/O SKI: 24 mm
- ISO COMPLIANT: Yes
- STEP-IN HEEL: Inter Pivot 3
- TOE SYSTEM: Triple Pivot Elite 3
- RECOMMENDED SKIER'S WEIGHT: 133+ lbs
- SEASON: 20/21;21/22;22/23
- INTER PIVOT 3 FREERIDE HEEL: The third and newest generation completely redone: improved power transimission, energy absorption and vertical heel elasticity combined with an improved step in comfort.
- GLIDING AFD: All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- MAGNESIUM PARTS: Magnesium sole holders in the toe combinded with a Magnesium heel housing provide the solid construction for the hardest charging freeride athletes.
- TRIPLE PIVOT ELITE TOE: The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retention when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the higher energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. The large supporting surface optimizes the power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains. In relation to their weight, toes with this technology therefore achieve a never-seen-before performance.
- SOLE.ID: Height-adjustable gliding plate to be compatible with alpine (ISO 5355), touring (ISO 9523) and GripWalk soles. Easy to adjust: pozi screw at the front to adjust height of gliding plate.
- ANTI ICE RAIL: Use the metal rail to scratch off ice and snow below your boot sole.
|MARKER BINDING DIN RANGE||RECOMMENDED SKIER'S WEIGHT||MODELS FEATURING THIS DIN RANGE|
|8-18||130 + lbs.||Jester 18 Pro ID, XComp 18|
|6-16||130 + lbs.||Duke PT 16, Jester 16 ID, XComp 16, XComp 16 GW Black|
|4-13||80 + lbs.||Griffon 13 ID, Baron EPF 13|
|4-12||80 - 250 lbs.||Squire 12 TCX, Duke PT 12, F12 Tour EPF, XComp 12, XComp 12 GW Black|
|3-11||65 - 240 lbs.||Squire 11|
|3-10||65 - 230 lbs.||Squire 10, 10.0 TP, F10 Tour, Race 10 TCX, Race 10|
|5-12||100 - 250 lbs.||Kingpin M-WERKS 12|
|6-13||130 + lbs.||Kingpin 13|
|5-10||100 - 230 lbs.||Kingpin 10|
|6-12||130 + lbs.||Alpinist 12|
|4-10||80 - 230 lbs.||Alpinist 10|
|3-8||65 - 165 lbs||Alpinist 8|
|2-8||53 - 165 lbs.||Race Junior 8|
|2-7||53 - 165 lbs.||Free 7, 7.0|
|0.75-4.5||29 - 125 lbs.||4.5|