Krimson Klover Slopeside Turtleneck Sweater Women's
Up to 20% OFF
Up to 20% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
A classic turtleneck with a not-so-classic construction. Slopeside Turtleneck features a sustainable blend that's silky smooth, super warm, and resort-ready.
Lenzing Viscose is derived from sustainable wood pulp, coming from responsibly managed forests and controlled sources. It's a favorite because of its silk-like aesthetic and drape, exceptional breathability, moisture absorbency, and smooth, sleek comfort. Wool-free style and great performance.
Krimson Klover Slopeside Turtleneck Sweater Women's Features & Specifications:
- 25" length
- Slim fit
- Lenzing EcoVero Viscose blend
- Plant Based Fiber
Sweaters Care instructions
- If your sweater contains wool: Wool is a natural fiber containing lanolin, which is naturally anti-microbial and stain resistant. You only need to wash your wool items when they are visibly dirty. For best results, we recommend purchasing Dryel to clean your favorite wool items, or dry cleaning. Lay flat to dry.
- If your sweater does not contain wool: We recommend handwashing to extend the life of your garment, but if necessary, machine wash on cold on delicate cycle. Do not use fabric softner or bleach. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- Unless your aim is to cloak your Chihuahua in Krimson Klover, please keep your sweaters out of the dryer. The heat will turn them into tiny versions of their once perfectly-fitting selves. We’ve experimented—and ruined many a sweater. Some of our garments use special knit and design techniques that may cause them to stretch or shrink if subjected to the high heat of a dryer.
- All garments can stretch when hung. To retain the shape of your garments, fold sweaters and dresses and store them in moth-proof containers during the off-season.
- To fix snags: Lightly stretch the garment around the snag to decrease any puckering. Gently pull any loose yarn through to the inside of the garment. Never cut the yarn, as this will create a hole.
- To fix pilling: A sweater shaver will remove pilling caused by friction (from things like seat belts, purses, and arms).