K2 Recon 120 MV Gripwalk Ski Boots Men's 21/22
Availability : In-Stock
All-mountain response and control from first chair to last.
Whether you’re rallying early-morning groomers or slamming slush bumps late in the day, you need a boot that offers snap-quick response and a consistent flex. Sporting GripWalk outsoles, a heat-moldable shell, and our Precisionfit Pro liner, the Recon 120 offers all the customizable features and classic out-of-the-box fit you want, but without the punishing flex rating.
K2 Recon 120 MV Gripwalk Ski Boots Men's 21/22 Features and Specifications:
- FLEX/FEEL: 7/10
- POWERFUSE SPYNE - A co-injected Y-shaped support in the rear of the boot that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness, providing enhanced responsiveness and energy transfer to the ski.
- ENERGY INTERLOCK - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s lower shell and producing a smooth, progressive flex.
- FASTFIT INSTEP - Softer TPU material is used in the instep area of select models' shells for quick and easy entry and exit.
- FULLY HEAT-MOLDABLE
- Last Width (MM): 100
- Weight (G): 1650
- SHELL MATERIAL: Powerlite TPU
- CUFF MATERIAL: TPU
- LINER: PRECISIONFIT PRO - Pre-molded and lasted with Ultralon heat-moldable foam. Featuring an asymmetric tongue, pre-molded ankle pockets, and a high-density power collar for a firm-but-comfortable performance fit.
- STRAP: 45mm G-Hook Power
- OUTSOLE: GripWalk - Removable and interchangeable rockered soles designed to work with Marker’s GripWalk binding system for better grip and comfort while walking, standing, and hiking.