K2 Recon 100 MV Gripwalk Ski Boots Men's 21/22
Availability : In-Stock
A customizable all-mountain boot for developing skiers.
When it’s time to step up your boot game to something more performance-oriented, nothing is more important than how your boots fit. The heat-moldable shell of the Recon 100 offers the customization you need to dial in a personalized feel, while the Luxfit Pro liner and 100 flex rating are easy on your feet and legs. Take your skiing to new levels with the Recon 100.
K2 Recon 100 MV Gripwalk Ski Boots Men's 21/22 Features and Specifications:
- FLEX/FEEL: 5/10
- POWERFUSE SPYNE - A co-injected Y-shaped support in the rear of the boot that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness, providing enhanced responsiveness and energy transfer to the ski.
- ENERGY INTERLOCK - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s lower shell and producing a smooth, progressive flex.
- FASTFIT INSTEP - Softer TPU material is used in the instep area of select models' shells for quick and easy entry and exit.
- FULLY HEAT-MOLDABLE
- Last Width (MM): 100
- Weight (G): 1650
- SHELL MATERIAL: Powerlite TPU
- CUFF MATERIAL: TPU
- LINER: LUXFIT PRO - Pre-molded and lasted with Ultralon heat-moldable foam. Features medium-density foam, pre-molded ankle pockets, and a medium-density collar, providing an ideal blend of performance and comfort.
- STRAP: 40mm Velcro
- OUTSOLE: GripWalk - Removable and interchangeable rockered soles designed to work with Marker’s GripWalk binding system for better grip and comfort while walking, standing, and hiking.