Garneau Blizzard III Snowshoes Women's
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Explore your backcountry with confidence in the Women's Blizzard III snowshoes. Made with a lightweight yet sturdy aluminum frame, these high-performance snowshoes are equipped with high carbon steel crampons that ensure multidirectional traction in all terrains and conditions. The Contact Harness with BOA closure system ensures a 360-degree retention of your foot for amazing comfort and optimal support
Garneau Blizzard III Snowshoes Women's Features and Specifications:
- User Profile: Backcountry : Snowshoes specifically designed for technical hikers and backcountry explorers pushing themselves to new summits. Perfect for steep hills and descents in various snow and ice conditions.
- Frame: 6061-T6 aluminum anodized frame: Light and sturdy, Ergoshape+ frame blends flex and firmness and provides support without hindering stride in loose snow.
- Harness: Contact Trek is flexible in cold temperatures and retains its grip on your hiking boots.
- Closure System: Boa® closure system: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market."
- Crampons: Traxion HCS front crampons: High carbon steel crampons for multidirectional traction.
- Pivot: Freeflex X pivot, 30mm in width, is the biggest and most reliable of its type in the industry. It supplies a robust yet flexible suspension.
- Decking: Ribbed deck clips for traction and an ultra robust frame connection, Snowfree surface: Excellent snow shedding from deck.
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
- Snowshoe Weight:
- 822: 4.2 lb/1.9 kg
- 825: 4.4 lb/2 kg
- User Weight Recomendations:
- 822: 80 - 160 lb/36 - 73 kg
- 825: 100 - 200 lb/45 - 91 kg