Farm To Feet Kittery Midweight Cushion Crew Socks Kids'
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Sporting a snazzy stripe pattern and the same high-quality, 100% American ingredients that go into our adult-size socks, the kids' Kittery combines equal parts fun and function. This lightweight crew hiker features full-density cushioning along the footbed for improved on-trail comfort, and its merino-wool knit dries quickly and maintains insulating power even when damp.
Farm To Feet Kittery Midweight Cushion Crew Socks Kids' Features & Specifications:
- Height: Crew
- Weight: Midweight
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- CREW: Traditional sock height that fits firmly on the lower calf, also known as the daily.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 36% U.S. Merino Wool
- 36% U.S. Polyester
- 26% U.S. Nylon
- 2% U.S. Spandex
- Wash Me Less
- To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet™ socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.
|K-XS||6 - 8.5|
|K-S||9 - 11.5|
|K-M||12 - 2.5|
|K-L||3 - 6|