Darn Tough Vermont RFL Jr. Over-the-Calf Ultra-Lightweight Socks Kids'
Availability : In-Stock
Super thin so it can slip into a boot that any discerning skier or rider has molded to their feet, the RFL Jr. is the absolute lightest winter sock we make. Thermo-regulating and naturally anti-microbial Merino Wool may just keep the weekend gear bags from turning ripe before April.FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- See cushion chart, below.
- Over the Calf Height: The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside—out.
- Materials: 55% Nylon, 42% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra® Spandex