Darn Tough Vermont Pennant RFL OTC Ultra-Lightweight Socks Men's
Availability : In-Stock
High and tight. The perfect pair for every rider, every outfit. Fit for warm days on the mountain, and beyond.
This bundle includes two pairs of our Men's Pennant RFL Over-the-Calf Ultra-Lightweight Ski & Snowboard Socks in Arctic and Charcoal.
Darn Tough Vermont Pennant RFL OTC Ultra-Lightweight Socks Men's Features & Specifications:
- Height: Over-The-Calf
- Weight: Ultra-Lightweight
- Pair with: Ski boots, snowboard boots, winter boots.
- Men's over-the-calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles and footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of our socks so you can wear them season after season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- Our silky, ultra-lightweight socks are smooth, breathable, and feel like a second skin between your feet and boots.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- No Cushion: These no cushion socks are ultralight and smooth - these are the best thin socks for skiing or snowboarding.
MATERIALS & CARE
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low or hang dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- No Cushion Materials: 60% Nylon, 35% Merino Wool, 5% Lycra® Spandex
Fit for Comfort:
Our best wool ski socks are a boot fitter’s
dream. And yours. The True Seamless™? Toe and second-skin fit are the ideal choice for squeezing into your boots.
We know this, because we are told this. For those looking for cushion underfoot or elsewhere in the leg –
like a snowboarder – we have that too. Either way, our fit is sublime, the arch support relieves fatigue,
and the comfort will carry you to wherever it is you’re going to tell your stories of the day.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men||Men US||Women US||Euro||UK|
|XS||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40.4||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||-||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||-||50 - 53||15 - 16|