Home › brands › darn tough vermont › socks › hiking socks › darn tough vermont chain micro crew ultra-light bike socks women's
Darn Tough Vermont Chain Micro Crew Ultra-Light Bike Socks Women's
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
When you're chained to adventure, there's no time to waste on bad sock design. Or laundry. Whether you're out for two hours or two weeks, these next-to-skin bike socks are guaranteed to stay put, stay dry and stay fresh thanks to ultra-light Merino Wool and seamless knit.
Darn Tough Vermont Chain Micro Crew Ultra-Light Socks Women's Features:
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Ultra-light: Our lightest sock for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock.
- Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- Fabrics: 54% Nylon 40% Merino Wool 6% Lycra® Spandex