Darn Tough Vermont BPM 1/4 Light Cushion Socks Women's
Availability : In-Stock
BPM is the 1/4 sock that refuses to be beat. Mesh windows allow foot to flex while strategically placed ribbing ensures socks stay put. A versatile heart-stopper of a sock that delivers all-day comfort, even when you are maxing out.
Darn Tough Vermont BPM 1/4 Light Cushion Socks Women's Features:
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless?: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Light Cushion: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. Our most versatile construction.
- 1/4 Sock Height: Sits just above the ankle. The "just right" height that's fast and light. Great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
- Fabrics: 58% Nylon 40% Merino Wool 2% Lycra® Spandex