Cotopaxi Teca Calido Vest Men's
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
A color-blocked vest that brings the heat. Made from recycled polyester and repurposed taffeta so it can bring the sustainability, too. We're fans of this versatile, fully-reversible staple piece for its creative color combos, packability, and eco-conscious design. And with one side bright and the other side muted, it can actually be worn according to your mood.
Cotopaxi Teca Calido Vest Men's Features and Specifications
- The Cálido is packable core warmth, Cotopaxi style.
- This layer is made from 100% repurposed fabric and is insulated with 100% recycled polyester. With the Cálido, sustainability is front and center.
- Repurposed taffeta
- Two secure zip hand pockets on main side
- Two-way drop-in patch and hand pockets on reverse side
- Elastic binding on hood, hem, and cuffs
- Packs into chest pocket
- Shell/Lining: Repurposed polyester taffeta with DWR finish and 600 mm PU backer
- Insulation 100% recycled polyester (60gsm)
- Repurposed Taffeta + Recycled Polyester Insulation: Leftover, repurposed fabric gets a second chance to shine with the Cálido, and recycled polyester insulation takes this vest to the next level of sustainability.
- Year Round Versatility: You’ll wear the Cálido throughout the year—it’s a trusty, lightweight layer that delivers warmth right when you need it.
- Easy to Stow: The Cálido won’t take up much room in your travel pack. Stuff it into its own chest pocket for easy, on-the-go warmth.