Carhartt Rugged Flex Relaxed Fit Midweight Canvas Long-Sleeve Shirt Men's
Availability : In-Stock
This men's long-sleeve work shirt provides the range of motion you need when chopping wood or filling a grain bin. It's made of heavyweight cotton that feels soft yet durable, and it packs just enough stretch that you can reach overhead with ease. Previously known as the Rugged Flex® Rigby Long-Sleeve Work Shirt
Carhartt Rugged Flex Relaxed Fit Midweight Canvas Long-Sleeve Shirt Men's Features & Specifications:
- FIT: Relaxed
- 6.5-ounce, 98% cotton / 2% spandex
- Built to move with Rugged Flex® stretch technology
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Button-down collar and front
- Two-button adjustable cuffs with extended plackets
- Droptail hem for additional coverage
- Two chest pockets and left-chest pocket panel
- Model No. TW3554-M
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Material: A heavyweight stretch canvas.
- Exterior: 6.5-ounce, 98% cotton / 2% spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold gentle cycle with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low remove promptly. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Carhartt Rugged Flex® technology moves and stretches with you throughout the day so that whatever you're doing, it's easier to do.
Rugged Flex® garments must meet the Carhartt's defined standards for stretch, recovery, and durability, so when you put on a Rugged Flex® garment, you know it won't let you down. You'll find Rugged Flex® in shorts, shirts, pants, jackets, and boots because you need gear that helps you move, not gear that holds you back.
|SMALL||34 - 36||28 - 30||34 - 36|
|MEDIUM||38 - 40||32 - 34||38 - 40|
|LARGE||42 - 44||36 - 38||42 - 44|
|XL||46 - 48||40 - 42||46 - 48|
|2XL||50 - 52||44 - 46||50 - 52|
|3XL||54 -56||48 - 50||54 - 56|
|4XL||58 - 60||52 - 54||58 - 60|
|5XL||62 - 64||56 - 58||62 - 64|
|6XL||66 - 68||60 - 62||66 - 68|
How to Measure
Note: For best results measure over your undergarments. Use a cloth measuring tape.
Chest: Measure just under arms and across shoulder blades holding the tape firm and level. If your chest falls between sizes, order the next size up.
Natural Waist: Bend side to side and find the natural bend in your body; this is your natural waist. Note: It may not be the smallest point.