Carhartt Rugged Flex Relaxed Fit Canvas Flannel-Lined Utility Work Pants Men's
Up to 5% OFF
Up to 5% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
These rugged pants give you the range of motion you need when climbing ladders, crawling through brush, or working under the car. Made with cold weather in mind, they have a canvas construction lined with warm fleece. The large pocket on the leg gives you a place to stash your phone. Previously known as the Rugged Flex® Rigby Dungaree Knit Flannel Lined
Carhartt Rugged Flex Relaxed Fit Canvas Flannel-Lined Utility Work Pants Men's Features & Specifications:
- FIT: Relaxed
- 8-ounce, 98% cotton / 2% spandex canvas; 2.3-ounce, 100% polyester knit flannel lining
- Built to move with Rugged Flex stretch technology
- Sits at the waist with a comfortable fit through the seat and thigh and a straight leg opening
- Strong, on-seam belt loops
- Reinforced front slash pocket
- Front and back pockets; Secure cell phone pocket on right leg
- Model No. BN3342-M
- Country of Origin: ImportedA midweight stretch cotton canvas with flannel lining for additional warmth.
- Exterior: 8-ounce, 98% cotton / 2% spandex canvas
- Interior: 100% Polyester knit flannel lining
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold gentle cycle with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low remove promptly. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Carhartt Rugged Flex® technology moves and stretches with you throughout the day so that whatever you're doing, it's easier to do.
Rugged Flex® garments must meet the Carhartt's defined standards for stretch, recovery, and durability, so when you put on a Rugged Flex® garment, you know it won't let you down. You'll find Rugged Flex® in shorts, shirts, pants, jackets, and boots because you need gear that helps you move, not gear that holds you back.
|RECOMMENDED SIZE||WAIST||HIP (SEAT)|
|INSEAM MEASUREMENT||YOU SHOULD ORDER THIS SIZES|
|27 - 28||28|
|29 - 30||30|
|31 - 32||32|
|33 - 34||34|
|35 - 36||36|
How to Measure
Note: For best results measure over your undergarments. Use a cloth measuring tape.
Natural Waist: Bend side to side and find the natural bend in your body; this is your natural waist. Note: It may not be the smallest point.
Hip/Seat: Measure the fullest point between your natural waist and crotch.
Inseam: Measure from your crotch down to the desired length on body. You may also measure pants that you currently own and like. Lay the garment flat and smooth out. Measure on the front from the crotch point along the seam to the hem for the inseam length.