Carhartt Rugged Flex Relaxed Fit 5-Pocket Jeans Men's
Up to 5% OFF
Up to 5% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Double shifts or 14-hour days. These men's jeans can stand up to almost anything. They're made of our most durable, abrasion-resistant denim with enough stretch for easy movement. The straight-leg jeans are cut for a relaxed fit, with extra room in the seat and thigh.
Carhartt Rugged Flex Relaxed Fit 5-Pocket Jeans Men's Features & Specifications:
- FIT: Relaxed
- 12-ounce, 85% cotton / 14% polyester / 1% spandex denim
- Built to move with Rugged Flex stretch technology
- More room to move with a comfortable fit through the seat and thigh and a straight leg
- Strong sewn-on-seam belt loops
- Model No. BD2804-M
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Material: A midweight stretch cotton denim.
- Exterior: 12-ounce, 85% cotton / 14% polyester / 1% spandex denim
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold gentle cycle with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low remove promptly. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Carhartt Rugged Flex® technology moves and stretches with you throughout the day so that whatever you're doing, it's easier to do.
Rugged Flex® garments must meet the Carhartt's defined standards for stretch, recovery, and durability, so when you put on a Rugged Flex® garment, you know it won't let you down. You'll find Rugged Flex® in shorts, shirts, pants, jackets, and boots because you need gear that helps you move, not gear that holds you back.
|RECOMMENDED SIZE||WAIST||HIP (SEAT)|
|INSEAM MEASUREMENT||YOU SHOULD ORDER THIS SIZES|
|27 - 28||28|
|29 - 30||30|
|31 - 32||32|
|33 - 34||34|
|35 - 36||36|
How to Measure
Note: For best results measure over your undergarments. Use a cloth measuring tape.
Natural Waist: Bend side to side and find the natural bend in your body; this is your natural waist. Note: It may not be the smallest point.
Hip/Seat: Measure the fullest point between your natural waist and crotch.
Inseam: Measure from your crotch down to the desired length on body. You may also measure pants that you currently own and like. Lay the garment flat and smooth out. Measure on the front from the crotch point along the seam to the hem for the inseam length.