Carhartt Rugged Flex Relaxed Fit Canvas Work Pants Men's
Up to 5% OFF
Up to 5% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
When your daily routine keeps you on the move, these pants offer a relaxed fit that maintains an unrestricted range of motion to work on your to-do list. The midweight cotton canvas offers the perfect amount of stretch for easy movement. They've got all the traditional jean pockets plus a secure thigh pocket for your phone or trusty knife. Previously known as the Rugged Flex® Rigby Dungaree
Carhartt Rugged Flex Relaxed Fit Canvas Work Pants Men's Features & Specifications:
- 8-ounce, 98% cotton / 2% spandex canvas
- Built to move with Rugged Flex stretch technology
- More room to move with a comfortable fit through the seat and thigh and a straight leg
- Reinforced front slash pocket
- Cell phone pocket
- Strong sewn-on-seam belt loops
- Model No. BN2291-M
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Material: A midweight stretch cotton canvas.
- Exterior: 8-ounce, 98% cotton / 2% spandex canvas
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold gentle cycle with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low remove promptly. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Carhartt Rugged Flex® technology moves and stretches with you throughout the day so that whatever you're doing, it's easier to do.
Rugged Flex® garments must meet the Carhartt's defined standards for stretch, recovery, and durability, so when you put on a Rugged Flex® garment, you know it won't let you down. You'll find Rugged Flex® in shorts, shirts, pants, jackets, and boots because you need gear that helps you move, not gear that holds you back.
|RECOMMENDED SIZE||WAIST||HIP (SEAT)|
|INSEAM MEASUREMENT||YOU SHOULD ORDER THIS SIZES|
|27 - 28||28|
|29 - 30||30|
|31 - 32||32|
|33 - 34||34|
|35 - 36||36|
How to Measure
Note: For best results measure over your undergarments. Use a cloth measuring tape.
Natural Waist: Bend side to side and find the natural bend in your body; this is your natural waist. Note: It may not be the smallest point.
Hip/Seat: Measure the fullest point between your natural waist and crotch.
Inseam: Measure from your crotch down to the desired length on body. You may also measure pants that you currently own and like. Lay the garment flat and smooth out. Measure on the front from the crotch point along the seam to the hem for the inseam length.