Big Agnes Blue Lake 25 Sleeping Bag Women's
Up to 20% OFF
Up to 20% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Traditional mummy bags are designed to be taken anywhere and provide sleep for the weary by providing a cozy fill and a roomier mummy shape than a traditional bag design. Lightweight enough to stuff in your pack for summer backpacking but comfortable enough for backyard campouts with the kids, these bags are so versatile and comfortable you’ll want to take them on every outing.
Big Agnes Blue Lake 25 Sleeping Bag Women's Features & Specifications:
- Our traditional synthetic mummy bags deliver technical, lightweight performance to excel on and off the trail with high thermal value and comfort wherever you go.
- Our Women’s mummy bags have a combination of increased insulation, as well as a fit that is shaped to contour to a woman’s body, creating an efficient sleeping bag for women, and ultimately a better night’s sleep.
- Traditional mummy shape allows for lightweight and increased thermal value
- Contoured hood follows the shape of your head for a more comfortable fit
- Oversized interior anti-draft collar
- Low-profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Anti-snag zipper for a smooth, quick zip
- 55"/140cm YKK #5 anti - snag locking zipper - petite bags
- 65"/165cm YKK #5 anti - snag locking zipper - regular bags
- Two-way zipper
- Zipper Garage
- Liner loops
- Mate together left and right-zip bags
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- No-draft collar and no-draft zipper
- Shell fabric is breathable with water repellent finish
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Nylon ripstop shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Polyester taffeta lining
- Fireline™ Pro Synthetic Insulation is made with multi-denier, short-staple fibers with high loft to efficiently trap heat. Silky fibers provide a soft feel and great compression for packability.
Keep your bag hanging if possible, or in its included mesh storage sack
Store in a cool, dry place away from heat sources
Even dirtbags wash their bags!
Machine wash in a washing machine WITHOUT AN AGITATOR, agitators are likely to cause damage to your gear
Oversized bags require oversized machines, you may need to go to a laundromat to wash your larger bags
Wash on a warm, gentle cycle
Use gear specific soap, we recommend Nikwax Tech Wash
Tumble dry low heat
Do not use fabric softeners
Do not bleach
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
- Repairs and Warranty: All Big Agnes gear is guaranteed against manufacturing or material defect. We do not warranty products damaged from normal wear and tear, alteration made by owner, misuse, accidents, or damages caused by uses other than intended. Damage due to misuse, normal wear and tear, or improper care may be repaired, at the discretion of Big Agnes, at a reasonable charge. Gear returned for repair must be clean and free of debris.