Armada Reliance 82 C Skis Women's 2023
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Lively edge-to-edge all-mountain carver.
The Reliance 82 C has an appetite for devouring groomers with identical precision-carving dimensions to its sibling, the 82 Ti, but it trades out Titanal Banding for Woven Carbon Stringers. The switch to carbon gives the ski more playful pop and a livelier feel as you snap off turns from edge to edge. A lighter weight chassis provides a more forgiving and approachable ride, and the full-length AR100 Sidewall and 2.1 All Mountain Edge ensure you won’t sacrifice the characteristic durability, tenacious edge hold and high-speed performance that are trademarks of the Reliance Series skis.
Armada Reliance 82 C Skis Women's 2023 Features & Specifications:
- ROCKER PROFILE: EST ALL MTN ROCKER - Rocker is paired with tapered sidecuts in both the tip and tail, providing flotation in soft snow and the versatility to make any turn shape. Camber underfoot maintains edge hold on the hard pack.
- CORE: CARUBA CORE - Our lightest wood core material creates the best uphill feel while retaining the power and damping characteristics required for descending the gnarliest terrain. This core makes no performance concessions in its quest to be ultra-light.
- 2.1 ALL MOUNTAIN EDGE: Heat treated and built to avoid excess weight while maintaining durability, this edge gives the best balance of durability and feel.
- COMP SERIES BASE: Sintered UHMW polyethylene with added carbon creates our fastest base without sacrificing durability.
- CARBON REINFORCEMENT: Carbon appliation to provide excellent energy rebound.
- SIDEWALL: AR100 SIDEWALL - Sidewall on 100% of ski to provide maximum torsional ridgidity for high performance carving.
- Flex Pattern Tip-Waist-Tail: 3 - 5 - 3
|150||122 - 82 - 106.6||14.2||1275g|
|158||124 - 82 - 108||14.9||1375g|
|166||126 - 82 - 109||15.4||1475g|
|174||128 - 82 - 110||15.9||1525g|