Armada Declivity 88 C Skis Men's 2023
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
A snappy, frontside ski with the versatility to venture beyond the groomer.
Tip it and rip it on the Declivity 88 C. A deep turn radius and woven Carbon Stringers running the length of the Caruba Core provide excellent energy rebound as you snap between turns on the groomer. The full-length AR100 Sidewall and 2.1 All Mountain Edge supply not only dogged edge hold but also bring stout durability to the lightweight package. Thanks to the EST Freeride Rocker’s tapered tip shape, the Declivity 88 C can more than hold its own when you duck into the trees searching for that powder stash or want to rip up some day-old leftovers in the steeps.
Armada Declivity 88 C Skis Men's 2023 Features & Specifications:
- ROCKER PROFILE: EST ALL MTN ROCKER - Rocker is paired with tapered sidecuts in both the tip and tail, providing flotation in soft snow and the versatility to make any turn shape. Camber underfoot maintains edge hold on the hard pack.
- CORE: CARUBA CORE - Our lightest wood core material creates the best uphill feel while retaining the power and damping characteristics required for descending the gnarliest terrain. This core makes no performance concessions in its quest to be ultra-light.
- 2.1 ALL MOUNTAIN EDGE: Heat treated and built to avoid excess weight while maintaining durability, this edge gives the best balance of durability and feel.
- COMP SERIES BASE: Sintered UHMW polyethylene with added carbon creates our fastest base without sacrificing durability.
- CARBON REINFORCEMENT: Carbon appliation to provide excellent energy rebound.
- SIDEWALL: AR100 SIDEWALL - Sidewall on 100% of ski to provide maximum torsional ridgidity for high performance carving.
- Flex Pattern Tip-Waist-Tail: 4 - 6 - 4
|160||128 - 88 - 110||16.2||1450g|
|168||130 - 88 - 111||16.7||1575g|
|172||131.4 - 88 - 112||17.2||1675g|
|184||132.4 - 88 - 113.4||17.7||1800g|