Airhole Merino Hinge Balaclava
Availability : In-Stock
Merino wool is a highly technical, natural fibre that has superior heat managing, moisture wicking and odor preventing properties compared to man made fibres. Merino is incredibly lightweight which allows us to make Airhole's masks smaller and more compact without sacrificing performance in all conditions. Protect yourself naturally with Airhole's renewable and biodegradable fabric.
Airhole's Balaclava Hinge Merino masks feature Airhole's unique embroidered Airhole which is soft and comfortable against your face. The Airhole allows breath to escape freely, avoiding the buildup of condensation to keep you warm, dry and your goggles fog free. A dry mask ensures all day comfort and no bad odours.
Airhole Merino Hinge Balaclava Specifications:
• Embroidered Airhole Mouthpiece
• UPF 50+ for 98% Sun Protection
• Super Soft, Luxurious Fabric Blend
• 90% Merino Wool, 10% Spandex
• Highly Technical Natural Fibre Insulator & Weather Resistor
• Natural, Renewable, Biodegradable & Breathable
• Hinged Design Provides Comfort With Face Section Worn Up Or Down
• Eliminates the Need for a Beanie
• Comfortable When Worn Under a Helmet