Based on our award-winning, flagship Stingray 3 Person Tree Tent, the Stingray Safari is our largest, toughest Tree Tent double-stitched with extra heavy-duty, ripstop Dacron and Grade 4 Safari insect mesh.
UV-rated for five years to hang out in the most extreme climates, it?s the perfect retreat for more permanent installations at summer camps, resorts, and short-term rentals.
A 100% waterproof rainfly clips directly to the ratchets, and its distinct lateral wing cut keeps gear and ground dry below. Add a Trillium or Trillium XL Hammock underneath to create our largest, most durable, multi-story hammock tent 'Stack.'
Everything you need for this off the ground tent packs neatly into a stylish, compact duffel bag including: Stingray Safari Tree Tent, the poles, the rainfly, three ratchets, and three 19? lines of flat webbing. Tentsile Stingray Safari 3P Tent
Tentsile Stingray Safari 3P Tent SetupTentsile Stingray Safari 3P Tent Pack Down<>
- Set up time: 15 minutes
- Seasons: 4 (not including Arctic Circle winter)
- Doors: 4
- Poles: 2 x 1/2inch diameter anodised aluminium alloy
- Insect Mesh:Grade 4 165g/m² tear-resistant safari insect mesh
- Floor fabric: Heavy Duty Beige Ripstop Dacron 300D/300g/sqm
- Ratchets & Straps: 3 x 19ft straps and heavy-duty ratchets - 25kN minimum breaking strength
- Pegs:3 x Giant Pegs
- Five-year UV degradation protection
- Weight: 34.5lbs
- Load Capacity: 880lbs ( 3 adults+ gear )
- Size: 13.5 x 13.5 x 13.5sqf
- Pack Down Size: 23 x 9 x 9inches
- Floor Area: 102sqf
- Covered Area: 150sqf
Tentsile Balancing Guide