As one of the American League's eight charter franchises, the Red Sox made their debut in 1901. Just over a decade later, the team moved to Fenway Park. As one of the most iconic fields in the Majors, Fenway is also home to some of its most fabled chapters. Through the years, legends like Ted Williams, Babe Ruth, Lefty Grove, Carlton Fisk, Wade Boggs, and Cy Young have stepped on the field wearing a Red Sox jersey. Cheer on Boston in the Red Sox classic crew. Stance Red Sox Classic Crew Socks Women's Features:
- Height: Crew - Classic sock height at 7 inches above the ankle.
- Thickness: Medium - Additional cushioning throughout the sock for a more secure, comfortable fit with greater impact protection.
- Material: Cotton - The standard in comfort, we utilize a specialized combed cotton that is softer, stronger and smoother than the rest.
- Terry Loop In Forefoot, Heel, And Toe For Cushioning
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.