Salomon X Ultra Mid Winter CS WP Hiking Boots Women's
Availability : In-Stock
Move quickly through a winter landscape with the Salomon X Ultra Mid Winter CS WP Hiking Boots Women's. Built with the fit and comfort of a trail running shoe, but boosted with winter warmth and protection, this mid height shoe is ready for fast missions through snowy wonderlands.BENEFITS
- Stability: The X Ultra bottom unit combines a stable yet agile Advanced Chassis with the confident traction of Contagrip.
- Winter hiking features: The molded heel pad offers snowshoe protection, and a gaiter hook is convenient for the deeper snow missions.
- Winter comfort: Thinsulate™ insulation provides enough insulation for snowy, cold conditions. A PU coated leather upper helps keep the elements out and improves durability.
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: ClimaSalomon Waterproof (CSWP)
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Terrain: Snow and ice
- Drop (in mm): 11
- Weight (g): 450
- Stability: 4/5
- Breathability: 3/5
- Protection: 4/5
- Insulation: 3/5
- Lightness: 2/5
- OUTSOLE: Contagrip® W - For all winter applications, Contagrip® W uses a unique compound that maintains adhesion in freezing temperatures. Lug patterns depend on usage.
- MEMBRANE: ClimaSalomon™ Waterproof - A flexible, lightweight, full waterproof bootie to ensure complete weather protection.
- INSULATION TECHNOLOGY: Thinsulate™ 200gr - Thin, warm, light and durable, 200 gram Thinsulate™ Insulation for Footwear is recommended for cool conditions or for high activity levels where the wearer generates a lot of body heat.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Advanced Chassis™: Placed between the outsole and midsole, this lightweight chassis helps optimize motion control, energy management and protection for an efficient, stable yet responsive ride.
- Shank: A molded piece between the outsole and midsole that provides torsional rigidity and stability at a lower level than 4D Advanced Chassis.
- PU coated leather: A polyurethane coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
- Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Faux fur lining: A warm, cozy, insulated lining for winter use.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective toecap: A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: TEXTILE 100%POLYESTER
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Leather