Salomon The Brilliant Insulated Jacket Women's
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Bringing together Salomon's ski know-how, Salomon updated the Salomon The Brilliant Insulated Jacket Women's - their best-selling design with a new look, premium PrimaLoft® insulation, optimized vent system and stretchier fabrics. Every detail - fit, breathability, warmth and weather protection - has been carefully thought out, so you can focus on enjoying the downhill thrill.BENEFITS
- Effortless movements: This best-selling Salomon jacket now has even more stretch and a more active fit.
- Weather protection: The 20k/20k fabric keeps the elements out, while also being extremely breathable
- Breathable warmth: Made from recycled materials, PrimaLoft® Black Eco 100g insulation offers you all the warmth and comfort you need on the stop & go.
- Fit: Active Fit
- Benefits: Waterproof, Windproof, Insulated synthetic
- Weight (g): 908
- Waterproofness: 5/5
- Lightness: 2/5
- Breathability: 5/5
- FABRICS: 4 Way stretch - The fabric stretches in all 4 directions with the support of elastic yarns.
- INSULATION: PrimaLoft® Black Eco 100g/m²
- WATERPROOFNESS: AdvancedSkin Dry 20K/20K - AdvancedSkin Dry 20K/20K is the ultimate protection against rain, snow and wind, with great breathability to keep you comfortable. AdvancedSkin Dry 20K/20K provides 20 000 mm waterproofness and breathability of 20 000 g/m²/24h.
- AdvancedSkin Dry: AdvancedSkin Dry Technology protects you from rain, snow and wind from the outside, while providing breathability through the membrane, allowing moisture vapor to escape and keep you comfortable.
- PrimaLoft®: Primaloft® insulation provides warmth and comfort, and is soft and highly compressible. PrimaLoft® products meet specific needs for outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen.
- Fully seam-sealed: Every seam on the garment is sealed from the elements.
- 2L: Fabric and membrane are bonded to one fabric. This construction usually requires a separate lining
- Bluesign® Approved Fabric: The bluesign® system is the solution for a sustainable textile production. It eliminates harmful substances right from the beginning of the manufacturing process and sets and controls standards for an environmentally friendly and safe production
- Recycled PES
- Hood with 3D adjustment: Personalize your hood to fit the height and depth of your head.
- Removable hood: The hood can be removed from the garment, for versatility in different conditions.
- Goggle wipe: Attached inside your pocket, this convenient goggle wipe is always ready to clean your lenses.
- Powder skirt: An integrated skirt to prevent snow from entering in your jacket.
- Soft chin guard: Soft fabric flap to protect your chin from chaffing against your jacket zipper.
- Air vent system: Salomon air vents are easy to open, allowing maximum air flow.
- Active fit: On tops and bottoms, Active fit is close fitting and lets you move. Not too tight, not too loose.
- Water repellent zipper: A zipper that is water repellent when closed. Ideal for weatherproof garments.
- Autolock zipper: Security zipper pull that stays in place anywhere along the zipper.
- 2 hand zipped pockets: Roomy pockets to keep your hands warm, with secure, zipped closure.
- Goggle mesh pocket: An internal pocket with soft inner fabric to protect goggle lenses from scratching.
- Inner media pocket: Integrated media pocket that offers headphone inserts for easy access.
- Lift pass pocket: functional, hands-free, pass pocket to that can be read easily at the bottom of the lift.
- Articulated sleeves: Engineered sleeves and elbows to increase the range of motion while reducing the bulk of fabrics.
- Cuff adjustment: Easy, simple way to adjust the cuffs around gloves.
- Lycra® cuffs with thumb loop: Stretch cuff with thumb hole to keep your hand & wrist warm.
- DWR treatment: Durable water repellent, or DWR, is a coating added to fabrics at the factory to make them water-resistant (or hydrophobic).
- Sleeve filling: 100% Polyester
- Body: 84% Polyamide, 16% Elasta