Salomon Quest 10 Ski Boots Women's
Availability : In-Stock
The high performance all-mountain Salomon Quest 10 Ski Boots with magnesium Backbone technology combines proven Salomon skiing performance with comfortable hiking and walking. With a flex rating of 110, you sacrifice nothing on the way down in order to get up.
Salomon Quest 10 Ski Boots Women's Specs:
- Mono-material PU upper cuff
- Extended rubber sole
- Waterproof gusset: PVC piece between the lower shell’s overlap and the forefoot hood, sealing out snow and water
- My Custom Fit Performance Liner features 2 layers of thermoformable foam on the ankle, heel, meta, tongue and sole for better comfort without altering performance.
- Biovent to regulate body temperature and keep the liner smelling like roses
- Backbone release, taken from the X-3 lab, is a Magnesium piece linking the cuff to the shell.
- Salomon’s patented Ride & Hike technology combines the backbone release with a specific V-cut shape on the back of the lower shell. This allows wide rear cuff opening when hiking (backbone unlocked) and true alpine forward flex when skiing down (backbone locked) because the backside of the backbone fits precisely into the V-cut lower shell.
- A reinforced rear, lateral insert enables the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex.
- Single canting adjustment for cuff alignment