Salomon Brilliant Insulated Pant Men's
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
With durable 4-way stretch nylon and MotionFit patterning, the Salomon Brilliant Insulated Pant Men's follows your movements at every turn. The breathable 20k/20k fabric protects you from the elements, while synthetic insulation 80g/m² provides just the right amount of warmth. Available in 3 lengths, these versatile pants will equip you for any challenge!BENEFITS
- Ease of movement: With plenty of 4-way stretch fabric, an active fit and MotionFit patterning, this best-selling Salomon ski pant follows all your movements.
- Weather protection: The 20k/20k fabric keeps the wintery elements out, while also being extremely breathable.
- Breathable warmth: Made from recycled materials, synthetic insulation 80g/m² offers you all the lightweight warmth and comfort you need.
- Fit: Active Fit
- Benefits: Waterproof, Windproof, Insulated synthetic
- Weight (g): 585
- Reference size: M
- Waterproofness: 5/5
- Lightness: 4/5
- Breathability: 4/5
- MotionFit: Pattern engineering to enable unrestricted freedom of movement for each sport.
- INSULATION: Synthetic insulation 80g/m² - Regulates your Body climate to keep you comfortable and warm. Fiberfill fibers reflect the warmth of your body and help it retain heat so you feel comfortable and warm, even when the garment is wet.
- WATERPROOFNESS: AdvancedSkin Dry 20K/20K - AdvancedSkin Dry 20K/20K is the ultimate protection against rain, snow and wind, with great breathability to keep you comfortable. AdvancedSkin Dry 20K/20K provides 20 000 mm waterproofness and breathability of 20 000 g/m²/24h.
- AdvancedSkin Dry: AdvancedSkin Dry Technology protects you from rain, snow and wind from the outside, while providing breathability through the membrane, allowing moisture vapor to escape and keep you comfortable.
- Fully seam-sealed: Every seam on the garment is sealed from the elements.
- 4 Way stretch: The fabric stretches in all 4 directions with the support of elastic yarns.
- Bluesign® Approved Fabric: The bluesign® system is the solution for a sustainable textile production. It eliminates harmful substances right from the beginning of the manufacturing process and sets and controls standards for an environmentally friendly and safe production
- Active fit: On tops and bottoms, Active fit is close fitting and lets you move. Not too tight, not too loose.
- Belt loops: Wide belt loops accommodate most belts.
- Waist adjustment: Always a perfect fit with our infinitely adjustable waist adjustment. Can be adjusted individually to your waist size to discover pure freedom of movement
- Skicut hem protection: Reinforced material on the inside lower leg of the pant, protects against cuts from ski edges.
- Inner air vent system: Let the air flow to keep you at the right temperature during your activity.
- Air vent system with mesh backing: Get a maximum of air flow inside your jacket, while the thin mesh layer offers you a minimum of protection
- Knee articulation: For optimal freedom of movement, the knee articulation is anatomically pre-formed.
- Inner fixed gaitor
- 1 zipped back pocket: Balanced and out of the way, this pocket has a secure, zipped closure.
- 2 hand zipped pockets: Roomy pockets to keep your hands warm, with secure, zipped closure.
- DWR treatment: Durable water repellent, or DWR, is a coating added to fabrics at the factory to make them water-resistant (or hydrophobic).
- Body: 84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane
- Bottom lining: 100% Polyamide
- Lining insert: 100% Polyester
- Padding: 100% Polyester
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Machine Wash Cold (30°C)
- Tumble Dry Low
- Wash Inside Out
- Wash With Fasteners Closed
- Cool Iron
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener