Reima Liukuja Snow Pants Girls'
Availability : In-Stock
Reimatec skiing pants in a smart design. Extra reinforcement at knees and leg-ends. Cool shaped cut. Perfect for skiing.
These girls' ski winter pants are designed for active girls: they repel water and dirt effectively and are finished with sealed waterproof seams. The windproof and breathable material is comfortable to wear during fun activities and keeps kids warm without causing them to overheat. The removable and adjustable braces are super comfortable and make sure that these trousers stay up during action-packed adventures. The reinforcements at the hems are durable and protect little ankles.
Thanks to the snow locks, snow and cold stay at bay and they're the perfect fit for snowboarding and skiing boots, too. The adjustable waist means little ones can tailor these slightly shaped-leg trousers to their body for comfort when skiing and sledding!
Reima Liukuja Snow Pants Girls' Features and Specifications:
- Girls' winter pants
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Durable reinforcements on leg-ends
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Shaped cut
- Smooth polyester lining containing recycled fibers
- Adjustable waist
- Snow locks at leg-ends
- Two zip pockets
- Two patch pockets
- Adjustable and detachable elastic suspenders
- Breathability: Breathability at least 5000 g/m2/24 h
- Warmth: Temperatures ca. 40 to 15 °F
- Waterproof Levels: Water column at least 10,000 mm
- Material: 100% polyester, polyurethane coating
- Reinforcement: 100% polyamide, polyurethane coating
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Wash separately inside out.
- Close zippers and velcro tapes.
- Do not use detergents with bleaching agents.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove the garment after finished washing to avoid color change.
- Tumble drying or drying cabinet allowed (max. 100 °F).