Patagonia Baby Snow Pile Jacket (Prior Season)
Up to 5% OFF
Up to 5% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Our fully seam-sealed, H2No® Performance Standard protection for babies and toddlers in wet, cold conditions has a waterproof/breathable shell and synthetic insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Baby Snow Pile Jacket Features:
- Fabric: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.7-oz (prints: 2.9-oz) 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Solid shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
- Durable, 2-layer 100% recycled nylon H2No® Performance Standard
- shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water
- repellent) finish; fully taped seams; hood and body with 150-g
- Thermogreen® polyester insulation (92% recycled)
- Snap-off, removable three-panel hood has elasticized gusset under brim for a secure fit
- Full-length waterproof zipper with internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-sleeve pass pocket with hookand-loop closure
- Partially elasticized cuff and hem to help keep the cold out
- Reflective trim details on sleeve seams, left-chest logo, zipper pull and all pocket pull tabs; tricot lining for cozy warmth at collar, center-back panel and back of chin guard
- Grow-fit feature in sleeve
- Regular fit
- 354 g (12.5 oz)