Osprey Stratos 24 Day Hiking Backpack
Availability : In-Stock
• AIRSPEED™ SUSPENSION: Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
• SEAMLESS HIPBELT INTERFACE: Users can't feel seams that don't exist, and because there aren't any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
• INTEGRATED RAINCOVER: Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with Osprey's integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
Osprey Stratos 24 Day Hiking Backpack Features:
• Dual side compression straps
• Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
• Dual side stretch mesh pockets
• Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
• Integrated raincover
• Zippered hipbelt pockets
• Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
• Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
• Large top panel zippered slash pocket
SPACER MESH SEWN-IN HIPBELT
• Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
• ErgoPull™ hipbelt closure with hipbelts directly connected to backpanel mesh
• Seemless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap
AIRSPEED™ SUSPENSION BACKPANEL
• LightWire™ alloy frame creates low profile air space optimizing pack balance and ventilation
• 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit
SPACER MESH HARNESS:
• Sewn-in spacer mesh
• Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
• Mesh covered ventilated die cut foam
• Multiple torso size options with torso adjustability
• LOAD RANGE: 10 - 25 lbs.
• VOLUME DIMENSIONS WEIGHT: O/S 1465 IN3 / 24 L 22H X 11.8W X 11.8D IN. 2.756 LBS.
• MAIN: 210D Nylon Crosshatch
• ACCENT: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
• BOTTOM: 420HD Nylon Packcloth