Nordica Speedmachine 75W Ski Boots Women's - 2021/2022
Availability : In-Stock
By boosting confidence and control, the Sportmachine 75 W aims to help you become a better skier. Its wider last and softer shell are especially forgiving while its reinforced sole and spine make it easier to initiate turns and transition between them. For a refined fit, its shell and liner can readily be customized. Primaloft insulation keeps feet warm and dry and a dual entry instep makes it remarkably easy to get in and out of the boot. And to create a more neutral stance that improves balance and reduces fatigue, the boot’s cuff can be fine-tuned to cradle the contours of your leg. With an emphasis on progression, the Sportmachine 75W makes skiing easier—and even more comfortable.
Nordica Speedmachine 75W Ski Boots Women's - 2021/2022 Features & Specifications:
- LAST (MM): 100 MM
- FLEX: 75
- BOOT WEIGHT PER HALF PAIR [g]: 1780g
- LINER: Precision Fit W Primaloft®
- GRIPWALK: COMPATIBLE
- LINER PULL TABS: 2
- SHELL: INFRARED PU
- CUFF: INFRARED PU
- POWER STRAP: 35 MM
- CUFF PROFILE: WOMENS
- SHELL BUCKLES: 2 MICRO ALU
- CUFF BUCKLES: 2 MICRO ALU
- ISO STANDARD: 5355
- CANTING: DUAL
- FORWARD LEAN: 11°
- RAMP ANGLE: 4.5°
- SKIER LEVEL 1-5 (BEGINNER - EXPERT): 2
- TRI FORCE SHELL CONSTRUCTION: The combination of three different plastics offers maximum power with comfort and easy entry to the ski boot. Lightweight athletic equipment is fundamentally important, so we’ve devolved a whole new lightweight shell, specific to the challenges associated with a products this light. The Tri-Force Frame design is a remarkable concept, using an anatomical shell design that channels energy through the body of the boot to the edges of your skis. It allows nimble and precise movements while critically maintaining the highest level of comfort.
- TRI FORCE SHELL CONSTRUCTION (BENEFITS): Increases comfort without sacraficing power • Light weight • Easy on and off
- INFRARED TECHNOLOGY: The true key in creating a custom boot design is not whether you can manipulate the natural form of a boots shell but rather, to create a boot design that can easily and effectively deliver the proper level of modifications, in critical areas, that will benefit not only the fit of the boot but will also enhance its on snow performance and feel. For this reason we developed our Infrared Heating Element and our Tri-Force shell. We saw the need to create a boot design and a customization technology that would work together to deliver the perfect amount of customization, only to areas of the shell where it’s needed. We also saw the need to create a system that was accurate and easy to use, saving time and eliminating mistakes. The key component in achieving this is the Infrared Heating lamp, heating the plastic of the boot quickly from the inside out, at a right temperature. This allows the boot to remain undamaged by the heating element and for the customization to take a permanently defined shape.
- INFRARED TECHNOLOGY (BENEFITS): Precise Custom Fit • Releaves pressure from sensative areas & bunions
- PRIMALOFT® (BENEFITS): Warm • Water resistant • Lightweight • Made from 55% post-consumer recycled content. Soft plastic incerts intergraded into the throat allows for easy entry and exit into the boot.
- WEATHER SHIELD: Waterproof textile prevents water and snow from entering the boot. Waterproof textile prevents water and snow from entering the boot.
- WEATHER SHIELD (BENEFITS): Keeps feet dry • Keeps feet warm