Kulkea Speed Pack 54L Boot Bag
Availability : In-Stock
Designed with speed to slope access, the Open Pack Design™ enables full visibility inside the bag, makes packing a breeze and allows for quick gear retrieval. Front load and stow your ski boots, helmet and all your mountain necessities.
Kulkea Speed Pack 54L Boot Bag Features & Specifications:
- Open Pack Design™ – Large hybrid front pocket organizes ski pants, tops, base layers, helmet, gloves and goggles. A transparent inner pocket stores your personal items and front and top pockets can be used for face masks, personal devices and lift passes.
- Backpack Grade Support – Padded and contoured adjustable shoulder straps combined with an EVA molded or padded mesh back panel, lifter straps and sternum strap.
- Ventilated Boot Pockets - Two contoured and ventilated side ski boot pockets.
- Extra Long Side Zippers – Extra-long boot pocket YKK zippers with extended pulls for easy access.
- Drainage Grommets - Corrosion resistant coated bottom grommets for water drainage.
- Reinforced Bottom Corner Bumpers - Protects against heavy use.
- Comfort Handle – Padded comfort top handle.
- ID Panel
- SNOW: From ski to snow. Technically designed for durable cold weather sports.
- SPEED ACCESS SYSTEM: Focus on fast access designs and details to keep you moving.
- ADAPTIVE STRAP SYSTEM: Time for a change. Movement needs to be transform nimbly. Strap and belt systems that adapt to your needs.
- HIKING GRADE SUPPORT: Lifting, contouring, comforting. Made with the body in mind. Distribute your carry weight for maximum trail blazing.
- MOISTURE CONTROL: Vent and drain to control the moisture demands of high activity gear. Carry with confidence to keep it fresh.
- WATER RESIST: Go ahead and explore the outdoors. Have peace of mind that your items are protected from the elements.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Boot Pockets: Ski boots up to Mondo 28.5 (Men's size 11.5 / Women's 13 US)
- Volume: 54L / 3300 cu in
- Dimensions: 16.5"H x 14.5"L x 16.5"W
- Materials: Durable, water-resistant nylons, polyesters and durable, water-resistant PVC free Tarpaulin (TPU) bottom.
- Manufactured: Vietnam