K2 Sonic Snowboard Bindings Men's
Availability : In-Stock
A binding that exudes fun and functionality, the K2 Sonic is the preferred tool for the rider looking to polish their skills. With our lightweight, yet durable, ProFusion™ Chassis, our cushy P.I. Ankle Strap, and 100% Tool-less adjustability, the Sonic was engineered to be the ultimate tool for on-hill progression.K2 Sonic Snowboard Bindings Men's Features & Specifications:
- Flex: 3/10
- PC ProFusion™ Chassis - Simple, tough, and lightweight, the ProFusion™ chassis is the go-to standard in the K2 binding collection. On-board tool-less power ramp and toe strap adjustments are paired with multiple ankle-strap mount points to help dial in perfect fit and ideal power transfer.
- 3° Canted Footbed - Canted 3° to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control while reducing fatigue.
- AT PC Highback - The most durable temperature resistant highback shapes that make every K2 binding model perform best for its designed purpose. Available in both Nylon and Polycarbonate materials.
- P.I. Ankle Strap - Available on our Sonic and Cassette binding models, our new P.I. ankle strap is forgiving, comfortable, and lightweight.
- Perfect Fit™ Toe Strap - Hinged design fits any boot toe shape, holds well, and sits in a low-profile configuration.
- 100% Tool-Less Adjustment