K2 Kandi Snowboard Girls'
Availability : In-Stock
A ride that is so sweet under your feet; the K2 Kandi is playful, forgiving and engineered for progression. With our time-tested Twin Rocker profile, durable Aspen core, and predictable sidecut, the K2 Kandi is the perfect solution for the girl grom looking to satisfy her shred craving.K2 Kandi Snowboard Girls' Features & Specifications:
- Flex: 2/10
- Twin Rocker Profile - A versatile twin-rocker design built to dominate any freestyle line. Just enough rise in the tip and tail to create a loose, buttery feel without sacrificing pop and response.
- Aspen Core - A single species of wood ensures a proven flex, durability, and snap.
- Biax Glass - Smooth all-purpose performance with a no-frills design. Fibers are woven together at 0 ° and 90 °, creating a more forgiving flex pattern.
- Extruded 2000 Base - Our Extruded 2000 base delivers a consistent glide and is easy to maintain and repair.
- Catch-Free™ Tune - By bringing the contact points out of the snow, this beginner-friendly tune ensures linking turns without a catch. This small amount of bevel in the tip and tail aids in more confidence throughout the learning curve and unlocks faster progression on all terrain.
- 4x4 Inserts