Full Tilt Tom Wallisch Pro Ltc Ski Boots Men's 2021
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Tom Wallisch's Pro Model Boot
For long nights in the streets to endless hop laps in the park, the Full Tilt Tom Wallisch Pro is designed to take your freestyle skiing to the next level. Featuring a customizable Inuituion Pro Liner, Flex 6 / 90 Tongue, and graphics approved by the pretzel man himself, the Tom Wallisch Pro is the boot Wallisch relies on day-in and day-out. If you are looking for the best ski boot for freestyle and park, look no further.
Full Tilt Tom Wallisch Pro LTD Ski Boots Men's 2021 Features & Specifications:
- SHELL: Soul (FTS)
- LAST WIDTH: 99mm
- SHELL MATERIAL: TPU Cuff & Lower / Grilamid® Tongue
- FLEX RATING: 6 / 90
- LINER: Pro Wrap
- LINER MATERIAL: Multi-laminate Foam + Heel Intuition®
- BUCKLE TYPE: Alum. Wide-track
- BOOT BOARD: Shock Absorber
- OUTSOLE: Dual Material Toe & Heel
- WEIGHT/PER (G): 2050
- SIZES: MP: 24.5-30.5 / US: 6.5-12.5 / EU: 39-47
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: 2 Forward Lean Wedges, 2 Medial Cuff Alignment Inserts, User Manual, FT Sticker
- Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- No slipping getting in-between you and the ground. A firm tpu and a softer material combat wear and keep your feet under- neath you on any surface.
- 100% Ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- The boot’s flex is rated on a simple scale of 4-12 (12=stiffest). Change a boot’s flex by simply switching the tongue. (Competitor’s boots require permanent cutting.)
- Durable aluminum levers with a minimalistic lightweight design. This adjustment mechanism is engineered to increase precision and durability while maintaining on-the-fly, single-handed micro-adjustment.
- Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- All boot liners are built using authentic Intuition™ closed-cell foam. It is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet and shells during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes for a light, warm and super comfortable fit.
- An additional j-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.