Full Tilt Descendant 90 Ski Boots Men's 2021
Availability : In-Stock
Easy Skiing in Comfort
The Full Tilt Descendant 90 will add comfort to your skiing. You know you need to keep your feet happy while on the mountain. Otherwise, you're going to have a bad time, right? With a roomy Evolution 3-Piece Shell, easy to get into Classic Tongue Liner, and soft Flex 4 Tongue, the Descendant 4 is perfect for anyone looking to improve their skiing while staying as comfortable as possible. At Full Tilt, we believe comfort is performance, and the Descendant 90 embodies just that. Slip these boots on with ease and get after it.
Full Tilt Descendant 90 Ski Boots Men's 2021 Features & Specifications:
- SHELL: Evolution (FTE)
- LAST WIDTH: 102mm
- FLEX RATING: 6 / 90
- WEIGHT/PER (G): 2000
- BOOT BOARD: Rigid
- OUTSOLE: Gripwalk, Dual Material Toe & Heel
- MID GRIP: Single Material
- BUCKLE TYPE: Alum. Ladder
- FORWARD LEAN ADJUSTMENT: 3 Position
- BOOT CUFF: FTE Evolution
- LINER: Classic Tongue
- LINER FEATURES: J-Bar, Wide Toe
- A thinner foam is used in the front of the liner to increase space without sacrificing control for people with wider feet or who prefer a little more toe room.
- The Classic Liner’s laminates are multi-layered construction in a traditional tongue liner, designed to provide the targeted comfort and performance in a familiar way.
- (foam listed from foot to shell)
- 5mm Open Cell: Ensures warmth and comfort straight out of the box.
- 4mm Intuition™ Foam: Medium density and hardness for a solid balance of comfort and performance.
- 4mm Standard HD: High density and firm for a responsive and efficient transfer of energy.
- An additional j-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- The ladder buckle features an intuitive, easy to remember, macro-size adjustment, plus a micro-twist for fine adjustment with a light, easy-to-handle aluminum lever.
- Designed for a better purchase on unstable & slippery terrain. The convex shape and ribbed tread add both comfort & grip for getting from house to hill to peak! Sold separately. Available for FTS & FTE models.
- Whether you are climbing grated stairs or scrambling on top of a mountain, a dual material or single material mid-grip gives you the confidence to stay on your feet.