Create less waste – unused material from the production of Fjällräven’s backpack straps is transformed into a practical belt that will keep your trekking pants or shorts in place. The colours are a combination of the material available at the time of production, giving each batch a unique look. Adjustable with two metal D rings. Fjallraven Re-Webbing Belt Features:
- Recycled material from Fjällräven’s backpack production.
- Fits comfortably under a climbing harness or hipbelt.
- Mixed colours depending on what material is available at the time of production.
- Width 3.5cm, length 125cm.
- Adjustable with two metal D rings.
- Weight: 55 g
- Material: 100% polypropylene
- Gender: Unisex
- Family: Övik